SUSTAINABLE FOOD BIOTECHNOLOGY
CONSULTING AND TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
Besides production, EntoGreen is also dedicated to support new insect based sustainable food projects. We can support these new projects through R&D and industrial consulting at our pilot unit in Portugal, where we can teach how to produce insect at a full-scale level and transfer our knowledge and process.
1. BUSINESS MODEL
- Basic information package (Market, Tendencies, generic process plan, Good
- Based in the interview: Business model presentation and key factors to its
MINIMAL VIABLE SCALE
- Support in the mapping of available by-products;
- Nutritional mixes of available by-products validation;
- Definition of basic operational metrics;
- Preliminary Budget estimation of a Production unit.
- Detailed market information package;
- Support to the preparation of an investment dossier, including economic-finance
- Support in the search and negotiation with investors and financiers;
- Support in obtaining feed-stock and off-take agreements.
- Support in the definition of the most suitable location for the production plant;
- Engineering Plan and final budget (CAPEX) obtained in partnership with an EPC
CONSTRUCTION MONITORING AND BASIC TRAINING
- Construction phase monitoring;
- Production plant basic team training at the EntoGreen´s headquarters in
- Starter Population delivery;
- Monitoring of the production start phase.
- Production and market process support;